Monday 12 June 2017

My diet is becoming my main stress


Today I was reading an article regarding the Candida issues on the Candida Crusher website and mistakes to avoid; one part really made me laugh and feeling guilty at the same time. I’m copying here his words so you can see if you read between the lines yourself as well:

"Any kind of food can feed Candida, especially what we’ll look at a little bit later on is when you’re diet focused and you’re not understanding about the stress connection. Because when you become very focused on diet, it becomes a stress in its own right. You annoy the hell out of people around you. You start annoying yourself after a while, it becomes a stress. You can’t live like this for long. Lots of these diets like GAPS and SCD were not designed for you to be on for 19 years. They were designed for short duration and to get you the hell off that diet."

No comments:

Post a Comment