Monday 12 June 2017

How to kill Candida?


There are many articles and entire websites out there on how to kill Candida; most of the people talking about the subject never had Candida in their life but common sense and general knowledge are enough apparently to write or talk lengthily about it.
Me, I’ve been dealing with Candida Overgrowth now for more than 3 years and saying that I had enough, it’s an understatement, but getting rid of it is not that easy, not at all.
I’m not going to give you any introduction on what’s a COS or how that heck happened, because if you’re reading this post, chances are you know exactly what I am talking about.
In my experience there could be many ways to act against a Candida overgrowth, are they all doable? No, they are not. Asking a person to stay 8 months on a diet that does not include: refined sugar, alcohol, starch, gluten, carbs, fruits, nuts, fermented foods or drinks, it’s like saying: go and live on a desert island and try to eat only fish or meat! Impossible for anyone to sustain this type of strict diet.
So how do we do it? Well I think the “easiest” way is to have a good plan and act in phases. You might find this type of approach everywhere, which I believe has some fundamental good basic in it.
First phase of the starvation I would do it with a prolonged Water Fast, at least two weeks drinking only water and doing enemas every single day. The second phase I’ll start the refeeding process with some liquids: first Bone Broth warmed up with a tbsp of Coconut oil and, maybe after 4/5 days of Bone Broth, adding some soups made of leafy greens and no starch or nuts whatsoever. Third phase for me best would be introducing slowly solid food and switching to a Ketogenic Diet having only 2 good size meals per day, so doing Intermitting Fasting. This 3rd phase should continue till Candida symptoms are ….apparently gone.
I’m going to start this plan as today; usually Water Fast helps a lot with my cravings and in general with my wellbeing so I want to be positive and believe it will work. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment