Tuesday 13 June 2017

My modified Water Fast Day #2

This time around is not a regular Water Fast for me, I’m still taking my tinctures, supplements and I planned to have once a day my mud pudding; I’m hoping that those additional ingredients will help me to cleanse my body in addition of not having any solid food.
I begin my mornings with the Bell Kidney tea with my tinctures and the juice of half lemon; during the day I drink only water, often with lemon juice in it; plus I take all the supplements here and there. When I go home from work I take again my tinctures but without the kidney tea, just as shot, oh man they are so strong, I can feel it in my throat and after just one minute in my body, a couple of times I felt dizzy after taking it, not sure why – but it happens only when I drink it without the tea, so maybe is the alcohol in it. I usually wait from 30 minutes to 1 hour before eating my pudding; it is made with 2 cups of grape juice and my 3 magic super powders mix.
The reason why I’m ok taking this extra sugar is to avoid very high Ketosis that I would reach otherwise with a Water-Only Fast. Apparently Candida can feed on ketones too, I’m still not 100% sold on this theory but I want to give it a try and see how I feel, certainly I can say that the tinctures are doing its job, my anxiety is way less lately and for me is a great relief.
I don’t feel much hungry today, I would eat an entire truck of cheeseburgers but I can easily handle not to do that. I noticed that if I don’t think about food or see, smell, look at pictures, it is a bit easier; I think the part of me that feel deprived comes out screaming to eat, to enjoy what I like the most, of why this punishment, but I love myself more when I’m not overweight and I can wear everything I have in my closet rather than struggling every morning on what to do to “cover” my huge belly.
Sometimes I think that those uncontrollable cravings I have could be hormone related; the way I feel once a month or so it’s becoming a clear pattern so I wonder if the pre-menopause has nothing to do with it. I’m still young to think about menopause but can be just a hormone change that is giving me not only cravings but all those negative thoughts about everything and everyone, that also negatively impact the health of adrenal glands and the production of cortisol sky rocks for the “benefit” of the Candida. Well no matter how I put it... I’m screwed!

No comments:

Post a Comment