Wednesday 7 June 2017

The myth of the mucus!


Today I was thinking at the facebook group of the MFS and how so often they repeat sentences like: “remove mucus from your body”, “if you have vaginal discharge then is a great thing because you’re getting rid of mucus”. Now, I’m not a doctor – neither are them anyway – but by definition mucus is the following:

“a viscous, slimy mixture of mucins, water, electrolytes, epithelial cells, and leukocytes that is secreted by glands lining the nasal, esophageal, and other body cavities and serves primarily to protect and lubricate surfaces” ndr from dictionary.com
Now my question is: how can be that everything is coming out from my body (apart from natural releases) is mucus and it’s the devil?
Sometimes it feels like they all belong to a sect, cult following their Master and whatever he says: it’s the absolute plasmatic truth of the universe! I might be too rational but I don’t relate to them at all and be careful on showing it or you’ll damned by the supreme facebook admins court and you could perish in your constipation forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment