Monday 17 June 2019

2019 Fast 7.0 - Dry Fast Day #1

12 hours into the Dry Fast - 72.05 Kg
And here I am again, trying to start a new Dry Fast as much as I can. I've been putting off this begin since weeks now, is never the right time and the desire to eat something is always stronger than my strengths. But every time I hope this time will be better and I should never give up after all.
I've been seeing someone lately, and although it is still in the early stages in the relationship, I feel a lot of attraction towards him. He likes me the way I am but I'm not comfortable with this body, and before we can be intimate, I would like to lose weight, to feel pretty with him. I really don't want to have sex with him with this big gut of mine, I don't feel sexy at all and I won't enjoy it if I have to be concerned about my body.
I hope I will find the motivation I need to keep on fasting and to be disciplined with my food intake. I gained a lot of weight in the past few months, it seems that no matter what I do, I cannot lose my weight. Sometime I wonder why I don't do anything to lose all these extra KGs? Why I'm ok on being overweight and do nothing about it? I'm sure I didn't give up on my weight, but at the same time I feel powerless when it comes to fast or losing anything in general. I can be good for few days and then I'm back on binging on sweets. I'm tired of this yo-yo dieting.

No comments:

Post a Comment