Wednesday 14 June 2017

Modified Water Fast - Day #3


I’m in the third day of this modified Water Fast and so far I feel good, not many cravings or hunger and I always look forward to my mud pudding so I can be rewarded with something healthy at the end of my days.
Yesterday I managed to go in my building’s gym for just half hour, that was different of what I planned but keeping consistency might do the trick down the road and make me feel better on going to the gym for a class, well at least I hope so.
I’m having daily BMs as today but I was thinking to do enemas regardless, not sure if it could be beneficial for the Candida and avoid any leftover food in my colon for too long. Also the pudding is not helping the BMs in general so I need to keep an eye on it or I could get constipated.
Today I will increase the probiotics that I take every day, in addition to my morning 80 billion one, I’ll have 2 pills of 10 million during the day, I thought I should have a good probiotics plan attack if I want to fight my Candida; plus I’m having still my supplements and the tinctures.
I planned to check my Ketosis tomorrow that’s Thursday, as well as my weight – that doesn’t seem changing much if I base on my clothes, but it requires time I’m sure. Today I want to go the gym again, yesterday I went for only half hour but I can feel the sore already in my legs, just a little ok but in any case something started to work! I can build up resistance and strengths with the time, going forward.
I was also thinking on changing my social life, to see more friends and maybe to make new ones. There’s a girl on my floor that I see always by herself, and we lived in the building long time so we once introduced each other. I don’t know if she will be up to hang out with me, but I have nothing to lose anyway, and if she likes the idea, will be nice having a friend so close.

No comments:

Post a Comment