Friday 16 June 2017

Day #5 - Still long way to go

It’s Friday and I’m just on my Fifth Day of this no-solid-food/mostly-Water Fast, I don’t even know how to describe it; it is 80% lemon Water and 20% juice and mud-powders. But so far I’m ok; I was 63.1Kg this morning, which it means that I still need to lose 20 pounds! Things are going very slowly and sacrifices are tons when without solid food.
Good thing my yesterday green juice gave me enough energy to do my workout and it was better than the previous day, I was able to do a sort of HIIT on the treadmill, but just for few minutes since I’m really out of shape. But I need to keep on going if I want to see results, and I’m sure the more I go the less I’ll feel dying for 30 seconds run.
Weekends are scary for me since I see my always-hungry man and I give up on temptations fairly quickly. I can screw up in 2 days the hard work done in a week, and again I’m at square one with the scale, it’s like never ending if I keep on doing it! I lose, I gain, I lose, I gain,…my body would soon start to get sick of it – not to mention that I’m annoying the hell out of people and myself. Bu somehow I have to learn to live above my demons or I’ll be on this dieting for the rest of my life.
I did not check my Ketosis this morning; I thought it will be the same as yesterday anyway. I had a small BM this morning, in the usual mucoid plaque shape, since I had a big portion of my pudding yesterday. I have a new enema kit that I purchased on amazon, yesterday I cleaned and it is now ready to be used, whenever I need it. I didn’t want to buy anymore Fleets-enemas, they are too expensive.
I’m still taking twice a day my tinctures, in the morning when I get ready for work and in the afternoon when I’m home. I used to take the second dose as shot, but yesterday I decided not to do it anymore and keep on drinking it with the Bell Kidney Tea. The reason why is because of the alcohol content, I know that alcohol is really bad for Candida, and for my adrenal glands too, so I decided to use the Kidney Tea so it can evaporate with the hot water, well at least I hope so.
I’m doing everything I can here to fight my Candida Overgrowth, I also put some Tea Tree Oil on my toenails, because of my big toenail fungus, hopefully it will go away, but I read somewhere that it’s not that easy either and it can come back anytime, plus it’s very contagious! What else?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment