Monday 19 June 2017

Throwing away 5 days of Juice Fast for a chocolate weekend

My 5 days having only food in liquid form went by and they’re gone, now I’m again here eating chocolate candy bars like no tomorrow, regretting and enjoying it at the same time. My stomach is definitely not happy of my food choices; however my weaknesses for sugar are way stronger than my discipline, as usual.
I thought I would start again another Fast today, but a lunch invitation from my dear friend Max, made me change all my plans – not that I needed much to give up to the idea of drinking only Water. In any case today I screwed up again; although I didn’t have anything for breakfast – I ate tons of carbs for lunch and after lunch. I’m still the idea of starting a new fast though, this time a clean only-water type of Fast, with maybe only my tinctures twice a day with the Kidney tea.
The reason why I decided to do a water-only Fast is because I want to reach a good state of Ketosis; last week due to the mud pudding I never was in ketosis and my fat didn’t seem shredding down at all, no matter what the scale was saying. Talking about the scale, I decided to check my weight only once a week, maybe on Fridays; in this way I have a better understanding on how my weekly Fasting plans are affecting my weight overall, without going crazy with the everyday measurements.
So today’s gone, not sure if I can make it tomorrow either considering I’ll see my man for a movie night, which is usually an evening with m&m’s and other junk food, all enjoyable things anyway! But I don’t want to give up on my Fasting idea, I really need to find again a good ketosis status and the mental clarity that only a Water Fast can give me and that I love so much. I cannot wait for it; I cannot wait for me to find the strengths on making this happen. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment