Tuesday 28 May 2019

2019 Fast 6.0 - Dry Fast Day #1

12 hours into the Dry Fast
What can I say? I'm a total failure when it comes to lose weight and fast. I broke my fast with water at the end of the fifth day and with food at the end of day 6. I was at the banquet hall working and the food was amazing and so tempting, I was weak and I gave up. Now I'm back here, trying to lose the same KGs I had before starting the previous Dry Fast, everything went back on of course, but I didn't lose much in those 5 days so I'm not surprised that I didn't see any change. Every time I hope it's going to be different and every time I'm back here complaining with myself over these failures. Will I be ever able to lose my weight? Why I cannot water fast anymore? I can't Dry Fast for too many days and I need time to lose all the fat that I have accumulated in these years. I wish I had again all my strength and discipline to perform a 30 days water fast, or combined, dry and water for few weeks, that will suffice I guess.
In these days I'm really stressed because of my parents and the responsibility of my brother in law, often I feel emotionally weak and I want to eat, too much when I wouldn't needed anyway. Today is going to be a long day for me and I hope I'll be strong enough to resist to any food temptation because I'm tired to see myself so fat, no clothes that fit and so ashamed of just thinking on being intimate with someone so overweight. I hope I'll collect and find all the strengths I need to achieve my goals, it's hard but I have to.
So far I'm ok, my stomach is grumbling here and there but I didn't have any hunger cramps yet, and hopefully I won't have any. First couple of days are the worst!

No comments:

Post a Comment