Friday 9 June 2017

Stop drinking grape juice


It’s been few days now with this grape juice punishment-marathon and so far so-NOT good I would say. I’m feeling terrible drinking this juice. It’s a super load of daily sugar, I’m not losing weight, I feel always bloated, at the end of the day I’m nauseous of all the juice and sugar intake, it’s a pasteurized grape juice, what do you think is left of the fruit in it that could be beneficial for my body? I don’t think much. I’m sure all the sugar is not making me lose any fat, since my body is still fully running on glucose here. It’s been now 3 days my scale did not report any loss whatsoever, not even one single gram! WTH, with a Water Fast I would be down half way already.
Yesterday I made the mistake of buying a bottle of Concord grape juice from a local farmer’s market, in glass bottle, I paid $7 – definitely not cheap, but I thought it would be fresh and with no preservatives and crap like that. Well big mistake! It gave me stomach-ache with just few sips. I tried yesterday afternoon and this morning too, eventually I throw it away, and now I’m drinking lemon water to give my stomach a break. Well I learnt my lesson: don’t buy anything that you’re going to eat or drink from unknown sources.
In any case I decided to stop drinking all this grape juice, I don’t feel better in any way, my weight is not going down and my energy is really low. I love fruit and if I could, I would live as 100% fruitarian for the rest of my life! But I don’t believe this is a sustainable way of living, eventually my body will naturally crave fats. So to continue my cleansing process I decided to switch to Bone Broth, starting on Monday I think; since today’s Friday I’ll spend the weekend fasting (I guess between dry and water). Killing Candida, or just taking care of the overgrowth, takes time, unfortunately I wasn’t able to find any shortcut that powerfully would help me with this yeast infection, so I need to find a long term plan to help me achieve my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment