Monday 5 June 2017

Master Fast System and my daily costs


I’ve been on the Master Fast System roughly a couple of weeks now – few days on and off due to some problems I incurred into. Well let me say that it's not cheap. I partially got convinced when everyone from the facebook page was telling me that - since I don’t eat other food - I would save tons of money. It didn’t actually work for me then!

I purchased one of the cheapest tinctures I could buy: the Super 6 and only that it cost me almost $500! It almost killed me financially, plus I had to add the Charcoal, the Bentonite, the Psyllium Husk, the Kidney Tea, the enema kit, the baking soda, the apple cider vinegar, not to mention the daily cost of the Grape Juice and lemons. Unless you live beside Walmart (which I don’t), the grape juice is very expensive if you think you would need at least a couple of bottles per day.
I personally cannot afford to buy the organic grape juice in the glass bottle, it costs almost $10 for 1L, so I have to drink the Welch’s one in the plastic bottle…non organic. Around where I live I cannot find it for less than $4.99 so in a day I can spend $10/$15 only for the juice; unfortunately I don’t always find it so sometime I get the organic one and that adds up a lot to the daily average expense.
Also the Psyllium Husk Powder used in the Pudding doesn’t last too long and, apart from the fact that is not always easy to find it, it is extremely expensive and you can find it only into health food stores, forget about Walmart!
With everything I paid for, planning to do 40 days MFS, my average expenses are around $23/$25 per day. This if I consider that I won’t be eating/drinking absolutely nothing for at least 24hrs per week during these 40 days. I hope this MFS really works because I’m investing lots of money!
Water Fasting is way cheaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment