Friday 15 September 2017

Raw Vegan "Cereal" Bowl Recipe

Sometimes while Fasting, one thing that I look forward is to eat healthy, fruits and vegetables, and trying new recipes, never tried before. So today I have something in my mind that I got from a YouTube video. It is a Raw Vegan Cereal Bowl, without the cereals though.
Here’s the recipe that I customized for myself (feel free to do any change you like):
Ingredients:
  • 1 Crispy Apple
  • ½ Ripe Banana
  • Handful of Walnuts
  • Cinnamon
  • ½ tsp of Vanilla Extract
  • ½ tsp Chia Seeds
  • ½ tsp Hemp Seeds
  • Coconut flakes
  • Nut Milk of your choice
If you want to avoid fats altogether, you can substitute the Walnuts with dried Mulberries and keep the crunchiness of the Cereal.
  • I’ll post a picture when I’m back on eating again!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment