Friday 16 June 2017

Master Fast System (MFS) - Don't waste your money

I have been playing with the Fab 6 tinctures and the Plasma Pudding from the Master Fast System (MFS) since few weeks now and what I can say is that I wasted tons of money. Don’t get me wrong I love the pudding and I believe it’s very cleansing in its way; the tinctures I’m sure are a good supplement to a diet trying to get rid of parasite – since I believe diet only would never realistically work.
However all that grape juice is just wrong in my opinion; way too much sugar - juice made from pasteurized grape concentrate. If anything we should eat the fruit as Mother Nature gave to us, not from concentrate. Every time you drink the juice, it sky-rocks your insulin production in your body, and since we are supposed to drink through the day, well you do the math. The only positive thing that I can see in the MFS is the Dry Fast; it’s good IF with a Dry Fast and a weekly 24/48 hours of fasting.
MFS people are very sensitive on this subject, you are not allowed to have your own opinion and most likely – whatever it isyou are darn wrong. They are the Truth, the plasmatic revelation of the Earth! WTH grow up people, science is made from the same people that invented pasteurization of your plasmatic grape juice.
If I drink only grape juice I give to my body only liquid sugar, tons of vitamins are lost from the juicing process, it is more than enough not to let your body go into Ketosis so you cannot use the stored nutriments that – you perfect body system – ensured to have in case of starvation.
The tinctures cannot give you enough energy to sustain a normal life, you need to release stored fat to survive; this is the way we were designed by nature. We store fat so we can use to survive till next time we find food. They break the process, thinking only on clearing the colon, when it’s scientifically proved that our perfect body cleans itself after 4/5 days. You can Water Fast for 4/5 days and feel better.
But another word that cannot be spoken with the MFS people is Water. They do not drink water like it was poison. Well I would rather drinking water than a pasteurized grape juice who knows how made.
I’m good on giving the digestive system a break, drinking only water or dry fasting, but fruit juice? Really? For 108 days? It is just crazy, people claim magical healing when they do not understand that most probably is the Dry Fast helping them not the grape juice. Wake up people, MFS is a lot of money that will not help you lose weight that easily, you will go in starvation drinking only sugar and gain back everything with sugar cravings over the roof. Save your money and your health, condemn the grape feast mistake!

No comments:

Post a Comment