Wednesday 28 June 2017

How I feel after 4 hours of breaking my 5.5 Days Dry Fast?


I broke the fast since 4 hours now and I can tell that my body is retaining a lot of the Coconut Water I’m drinking; I had already almost 2L of liquid and didn’t pee once! I don’t think I’m gaining fat though, but I don’t like the idea of drinking and not using the washroom.
After my first can of Coconut Water I had a BM, very liquid of course but I think it was a normal reaction of my stomach that suddenly got all that liquid. I feel my Kidney a bit sore I must to say, nothing unbearable but just wondering if the Coconut Water was the right choice to break my 5.5 Days Dry Fast.
I was thinking that Dry Fasting is a bit easier than Water Fast, I really don’t like going to the bathroom every 5 minutes, it’s really annoying, plus I’m not sure it’s good to force this filtration with just water whole day every day. I don’t even know what I’m saying anyway, just guessing how my body can take the 2 types of Fasting.
Needless to say I want to continue my Water Fast till I reach my goal, maybe I’ll alternate between Dry and Water, just to give a break to my Kidneys from time to time. This was the longest Dry Fast I ever done; the previous one I think was 48hrs only.
In terms of weight loss results they are not much different from Water Fasting I think, with the exception that I did only one enema  while during the Water Fast I tend to do it once every other day. Even without eating absolutely anything, it’s really not that easy losing weight but the most important thing is being into Ketosis; I really hope all this Coconut Water is not compromising my Ketogenic state!
My journey to reach my goal weight is still long, this Dry Fast taught me that I can push my body to limits that I never reached before, without bad detoxing effects; I still don’t have the mental clarity that I get with a Fast around Day #7 so I don’t really believe the rule of 1 Day Dry Fast is equal to 3 Days Water Fast – obviously I don’t know what’s happening inside me; did I starve my Candida Albicans? I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment