Wednesday 19 June 2019

2019 Fast 7.0 - Dry Fast Day #3

63 hours into the Dry Fast - 69.75 Kg
I lost another KG since yesterday and I hope I will continue this trend for the next couple of weeks. After all what are two weeks in the length of a lifespan? A drop in the ocean!
Today I feel ok, yesterday night I had to work till 2:00AM and the evening felt endless. I worked from 3:40 PM to 2:00 AM - 10.5 hours! It was a real struggle arriving till the end of the working night. I don't like anymore this job, it's too hard for me working three jobs, I should quit. For now I just asked for a week off and see if I can rest a bit more. The only good thing of this place is that I do not eat the staff meal ever there and I work and walk a lot. Just yesterday I did more 20K steps based on my phone tracking, but it wasn't a record anyway, I did 25,000 on a Friday working till 3:00 AM.
I didn't check my Ketosis yet but I'm sure it already started, I want to be strong now and keep on fasting until I can.
I had a couple of glass of water last night while working. The job is really demanding so I was getting dehydrated. But it was an isolated episode, I was good after drinking and I didn't feel the need to drink more. Dry Fasting is way easier than Water Fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment