Monday 12 June 2017

Water Fast Day #1 - Giving up the grape juice to fight my Candida


Today’s Monday and although I planned to start a Bone Broth Fast for this week, I decided to take a different path and act more aggressively to fight my Candida Albicans Overgrowth. So I’m officially on Water Fast Day #1 and I hope I can continue water fasting for at least 7/10 days, after that I might resume the idea of starting the Bone Broth regiment as previously planned.
The reason behind this decision is due to my sugar cravings and the general state of my health; unfortunately the grape juice I had last week did not help at all, if anything I believe it aggravated the whole situation for all that sugar intake, so this weekend my sugar cravings were all over the roof, trying to fast and stay away from junk food…unsuccessfully.

I have been also contacted privately from some of the members of the MFS facebook group, to tell me NOT to do the regular MFS for the Candida, because all that sugar is not going to help the situation; on the other hand Water Fast is one of the most well-known way on how to put some balance on the Candida overgrowth; but be careful on saying on the MFS facebook page the two words: Water Fast or you’ll be banned for life! (hence the private conversation)
In any case I will not drink any grape juice for a while now and switch to water with squeezed lemon here and there, I will continue to take my tinctures though, I still believe they can be beneficial to kill some unwanted bad bacteria in my gut.
My thought of the day: If you have Candida Overgrowth issues give yourself a favour and stop drinking grape juice!

No comments:

Post a Comment