Wednesday 15 May 2019

2019 Fast 5.0 - Dry Fast Day #3

59 hours into the Dry Fast - 71.7 Kg
Yesterday was a long day for me, I spent more than three hours in the car in order to go for a job interview - which I don't even know I can commit to it anyway (my three jobs are already keeping me really busy so far).
My energy levels are good, no Ketones checked though. This morning I had a bit of low pressure when I woke up; I feel much better now but it took almost two hours to feel normal again. Last night I had again lots of weird dreams and lack of sleep, this is really the most annoying part of a fast - I might have said it a million times I know.
I don't feel hungry nor thirsty but I can tell that my cravings are not all gone yet, it tells me that I might not be in fully Ketosis yet, my stomach is still rumbling here and there and I often wish to eat or drink something. I guess the desire of drinking never goes away, I even dreamt about it! My breath is now in the acetone-like state, it feels awful and I'm a bit concerned when talking to people. But, after all, today is just day #3, it shouldn't be so bad yet...or I hope so, I can't actually tell with precision.

No comments:

Post a Comment