Friday 17 November 2017

Water Fast Day #16

Friday – Water Fast Day #16
10:30 AM
It’s been a bit more than 2 weeks now into this Fast and so far I’m ok I guess. This morning for the first time I felt very weak with my arms, contrary on how I’ve been feeling in the past days; I had lots of energy and I feel very positive. I’m managing to go to the gym/swimming pool 3 times a week; it’s been nice so far and not heavy on my muscles for sure. Strangely my period came back, just after 2 weeks or so, it never happened before, but I’m not worried – I’m sure this fast is messing up a bit my hormones so I guess is normal. Because of TOM I’m not going to the pool this afternoon but instead I’ll go to the gym to do some exercise on the machines, I don’t want to miss it anyway, it’s good to have a routine.
My tongue is still heavily coated, it makes my mouth feeling awful; this is one thing that I really hate of a fast; it makes everything harder, it gives me this constant feeling that I’m thirsty or something, which is not true; but there’s no relief for that, I tried many thing…the coating will always be there as long as I fast.
My weight loss is still slow but I noticed bigger losses when I go to the gym and I’m more active during the day; that’s another reason why I want to keep on going – until I have energy to do it, since I assume I’ll be weaker in the following weeks. But again, every fast is different from another, so I might not experience the same weakness as before. I’m also taking some vitamins here and there, trying not to take too many since they upset my stomach. I’m also drinking black decaf coffee, and I assume there is a small percentage of caffeine in it, so maybe it is helping me somehow with my energy – total assumptions though. I did notice though that the decaf coffee does not upset my stomach as the lemon water does, maybe the lemon acidity is bad while fasting?

No comments:

Post a Comment