Tuesday 22 November 2016

A Water Fast to reveal my reasons to binge

Here another great discovery thanking my Water Fast that gives me the chance to use my brain and have a great mental clarity about my life, my reasons of binging: I realized that my life is lonely, I'm happy overall because I got accustomed to this lifestyle, but it's lonely. Being alone every day home is bringing me to look for distractions, cooking is one of these. I love to cook and I feel I have to eat what I'm cooking, I have the obsession of not wasting any food so I cook more and I eat more, of course I eat even food that has no chance of being wasted and I do buy things that I really don't need.
Cooking and eating is my night-out, my happy date, my fulfilling relationship, my get-together with friends, my hobbies altogether. It's everything fake of course, but my mind needs it and that's why I will still continue to binge, till all those fake feelings will be replaced by real life events.

No comments:

Post a Comment