Tuesday 22 November 2016

7-Day Water Fast - Day #5

Day #5 for my second Water Fast, this is my first short one of just 7 days, but still good for my body to take a rest from food and heal itself in some way. Fortunately today I don't feel all those cravings I had in the past few days, I still look forward on completing this Fast but overall I'm good, I think I'll be even better in a couple of days.
During my lunch break, here at the office, I went downstairs to go for a walk and check out the Black Friday Week deals. I ended up buying a package of Organic Unsweetened Shredded Coconut, a fairly large container of Nutritional Yeast and a big jar of Powdered Peanut Butter the one with no sugar added. I know I'm a shopaholic and I can't help myself, but in my defense I have to say that not having lunch and work to do is not helping my shopping habits.
This morning my ketosis was between moderate and large amount, I would say around 60mg/dL, which is still pretty good plus I believe the amount of water I had yesterday might have changed the real results. I don't feel hungry at all know, I guess also due to the ketosis, but I had difficulties with my BM this morning; I guess not eating anything is not helping me, so I decided to take a probiotic, hopefully will not compromise my fast and will just help me on being regular during this fast, I really don't want to do again a Shank Pashlanka, it takes too much time and effort.
My back still hurt me a bit today, better than yesterday for sure but I have still difficulties on getting ready in the morning, not sure if the heels could be a reason why this pain. I usually don't walk this much during lunch time so maybe walking around with high heels is not good for my back, but today I have just my boots and not high heels.

I wanted to have hot water to drink today because in the past Water Fast I noticed that as soon as I was drinking it, I was going to the washroom! But too much to wait for in the kitchen so I gave up, if the probiotic don't give me any relief, I'll try with the hot water at home this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment