Tuesday 1 November 2016

My Kitchen tools Ideas for a Raw Food Diet

Yesterday after watching few videos of some deliciously looking raw vegan recipes, I decided to purchase online a spiralizer; I found one for $24 at Walmart so I thought I will give it a try, the zucchini noodles look very cool to prepare with it and the cucumbers too. I'm planning to create some fun in my salads, especially for my dressings, since this type of diet is something I want to continue for long time, so I need to love it 100%, and for an Italian how food looks like is really a key part of the cooking process.
Another thing I did today is my grocery shopping online, with a long list of organic fruits and vegetables that I'll start consuming very soon. So I got my basic vegetables with high water contents, as well as some sweet fruits that I can add to smoothies or – in small quantities – in my green salads. I got a bunch of bananas, my favourite fruit I think, but I have to promise myself to eat it only in smoothies, I can get too carried on with them otherwise and definitely I don't want to go back on binging on food, even if healthy and organic.
Another kitchen tool that I would love to have is the Vitamix, but $500 are way too over my budget for any kitchen tool whatsoever, so I will keep on using my regular blender, even for dressing sauces, at the end it has a pulse button too, I hope it works ok when doing dressing sauces, they usually are supposed to be a bit more thick than what a blender does….of course, without burning the blender.

In my fruits & vegetables list I got some avocados and some basil, what I really look forward to is a dressing with these 2 ingredients, not necessary together but I love them both in anything, I'm sure they will taste amazing, maybe too blended but who cares!

No comments:

Post a Comment