Tuesday 8 November 2016

Raw Vegan Diet - I bought a Vitamix!

Since I started this Raw Vegan Diet I also started to watch a lot of YouTube videos about Raw Vegan recipes, I'm mostly learning tips and new ingredients used in Raw Vegan diets. One item that I was missing in my kitchen was the Vitamix, an expensive tool that everyone seems loving and worth all the money. But really the idea of spending $600 was not exciting me, so I found one on kijiji, I went yesterday after work to pick it up; it is almost new and I got it for $350, I don't think I can find it for less than that, but in any case now I have an almost new Vitamix that I can start to use to do tons of new recipes.
Yesterday at the end I was able to stick to my plan and avoid eating 8 bananas with tons of peanut butter powder and dates. I just had a giant salad with my superb tahini sauce! I still felt that I was eating a lot at the end of my dinner, but I kept on going into my huge salad bowl, I think I was still somehow binging on my salad, deliciousness though. Thankful this morning I saw a small decrease on my weight, only 400gr but for me a loss is a loss, and if I could count on 400gr every day I'll be happy with that.
Today I should have a smaller dinner though, not sure if I'll be eating out yet, I was supposed to see a friend after work but we didn't keep in touch in the past few days so I might ended up being home with my cucumber noodles, which I like a lot as option anyway. I know I eat too much in my meals but this is what helps me to crave sweets and food in general, some days it's harder I have to admit it, but it would be much harder if I wasn't eating enough or feeling constantly on diet.

I planned to do another short Water Fast on December 5 and I'm still of the idea on doing it, I have some weight that I want to lose, I fell I didn't complete my cleansing and detoxing process and my mental clarity will be definitely thank me after the Water Fast. I'm debating about the number of days, but roughly I would like to be in ketosis for at least 5/6 days, so at the end my 10-day estimation should not be too off from reality, I'm also counting like 3/4 days for a good refeeding process, so in total will last almost 2 weeks, just before Christmas time.

No comments:

Post a Comment