Tuesday 4 October 2016

Failing, Binging and Fasting

I'm here to report that in the past 2/3 days I had few binge episodes unfortunately, not sure how or when everything started, I think when I just allowed myself to go off the protocol for the first time in this Round #3, and then I was off the wagon. In the past days I had few white sugar food as well as bread, pizza and pasta dishes that I did not have since a while. This morning when I woke up and saw my face and my eyes – they were kind of swallowing; my face is still now bigger than usual, like I gained 5 pounds but only on my face! My eyes were tired and wrinkly – more than the usual at least. I think it was for the food but it was strange to see such a drastic change overnight, and the rest of my body is not affected in the same way, is not that I see such more fat all over me, mostly on my face. I feel warm only on my face, it's a strange feeling, so strange that I'm questioning if I got any allergic reaction from something that I ate. Like all the junk food maybe?
Anyhow, today – as any binge eater and her insane purging behaviour – I decided to do a 72 hours water fast. Mostly to get rid of the coffee and the Stevia taste, trying to get back into Ketosis for good. I hope I'll be able to make these 72 hours – let's face it, it's tough for anyone, for a binge eater even more.
Good news though is that so far I don't feel much hungry, it's 2pm and I didn't eat since yesterday evening, I had few glasses of water but not as much as I used to, in my defense is this new office that I'm not familiar yet, I don't have my bottle so I am always using a mug borrowed from the kitchen. Maybe next time I'll have my own bottle.
So far I hate this place, I don't have my desk – here is a first come first serve basis. But let me tell you: just BS! Because people end up sitting always in the same spot and if you (new person in the team), come along "stealing" desks well then people will start to complain. Another thing that I hate about this place is the fact that there's any allocated space where to keep my stuff! Where am I supposed to keep my shoes?! My bag with tooth brush and tooth paste? Just crazy for me, apparently there's a long waiting list to have a drawer. I hate this place so far, if I keep on bringing back and forth my laptop I will need a chiropractor by the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment