Monday 17 October 2016

Water Fast Day #14 - Amazing Water Fast!

I've been fasting for fourteen days so far, and time really flies. I'm doing well, today my Ketostix registered only moderate traces of ketosis but I'm feeling good. I had a black bowel movement this morning, as predicted by other water-fasting-fellows. I had this feeling of heaviness in my abdomen since a couple of days, I wasn't sure what it was, this morning I had this confirmation, my body was just trying to get rid of those toxins I guess, I feel different now….I had a sort of low-pressure feeling this morning.
For my Water Fast Day #11 was my "revelation day"! I felt as never before, my energy and my motivation was over the moon, I accomplished so much in few hours and on Saturday (my birthday) I woke up smiling and happy to complete everything I had on my TO-DO list. So I did, I ran around all day, I was happy, tired, thirsty, in love with my life and my body. I have been experiencing what is the life all about: not food, enjoying everything else. Food changes our minds, the way we live; we are focused on things that are not important instead of enjoying what so precious we have in our hands: the life.
My mind is opening up, I feel that all my thoughts can wire between each other way better, I'm more creative, my English is getting better, I'm more focused, my OCD is drastically increased, I'm always smiling. I don't want to complete this Water Fast until my body healed itself properly, it's unbelievable to me the way I feel, I can't even explain exactly, it's like everything has a meaningful sense now. I still recall the advice of the Church on fasting, I always thought was absurd, but now I can see why it was the real way to go; an advice on how to actually live our life in the fullest.  
Today I don't care much anymore about my weight, not denying that I love the way I look today, but I'm looking forward to enjoy this experience, to see where my mind can bring me. I feel I'm more productive at work, in general in all my things. I have so many projects in my head that I want to accomplish and I cannot wait to start.
If you are looking to get your life back try Water Fasting for at least two weeks, it's a life change I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment