Friday 7 October 2016

My decision of Water Fasting

I need to give some updates regarding my Water Fast, after lots of researches done online and on YouTube I decided to do a 21+ days Water Fast. The reason behind this drastic choice is due to my Binge Eating Disorder. All this time that I had so many issues dealing with my sugar cravings and my BED, I always wondered if I had a Candida Albicans. Of course all the symptoms associated to a Candida are so generic that anyone could say: yes I think I might have it, so I don't have a scientific proof of that. Nevertheless a water fast experience I believe is really what I need at this point of my life.
Apparently after more than 21 days of having just water I can say with confidence that I eliminated the Candida Albicans from my system, or at least put it under control so that the good bacteria can fight the Candida without problems. The Candida survives with sugar, complex carbohydrates and all that junk food loaded with sugar and chemicals, without an extended period of clean eating and drinking the Candida cannot be starved neither killed. I could have had an alternative with juice feasting or following a strict diet regiment, but let's face it: I'm not good in that so far, so I need a more drastic way on how to deal with the Candida and my Binge Eating episodes.
Eliminating this problem is not the only reason why I chosen to water fast for such an extended period of time. Fasting is a physical and mental process, helps the body to detox and purify itself, I can heal my health problems, my addiction to food, I can clean my entire system, it's like pushing a reset button. People have been healed of numerous symptoms, such as: acne, anxiety, arrhythmia, PCOS, diabetes type 2 and I could go on and on. But what mostly sold me on this was the possibility to reconnect with my body, to detox itself and start from a fresh new begin of eating healthy, forgetting this food obsession that is killing my life from many point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment