Friday 7 October 2016

Water Fast Day #4 - How am I feeling?

Today is my Water Fast Day #4 and I also checked my ketosis for the first time since days; I can confirm that I had 1.5 Small Traces of Ketosis this morning. I didn't see the Ketostix so dark since forever really, I was glad to see that I'm currently burning fat.
So far my Water Fast experience is good, I know I'm not following the process in perfection, apparently I'm not supposed to use any soap or cream as well as not brushing my teeth or doing any makeup. None of those things is feasible for me that I work every day in an office.  Some people go to those Wellness Centers in Costa Rica, but seriously who has 4/5 weeks' vacation to get there for a Water Fast? I personally don't have this luxury, I've a mortgage to pay and if I miss 4 weeks at work they will replace me with someone else!
Anyhow, my weight is exactly the same as last time I checked, which was way before my binge eating episodes, I cannot say much about it really, maybe going forward I'll have a better picture of how I am doing with this.
My sensation into just 4 days of fasting are not bad overall, I don't feel hungry, well at least most of the time, but I don't have cravings which is a big thing for me. In the first 2 days I had bad headaches, most probably for the coffee withdrawal and sugar too I guess; I used a couple of aspirins on day #1 and #2 and that fixed all. I definitely feel slower in my movements and I don't have the same energy as before, but I kind of like this status of my body, it relaxes me, I don't feel anxious anymore, I didn't have any raised heartbeat yesterday and even my anxiety was a bit less painful, not disappeared yet but looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment