Wednesday 26 October 2016

Water Fast Day #23 - Ready to break my Fast

Today is my 23rd day of my Water Fasting journey. I can't believe it's been 23 days without food, only water. Some people might think I'm crazy but overall I think this experience was amazing, I reconnected with my body, I discovered my deep emotions driving my binge episodes, I healed and cleansed my body and I found back my perfect weight. Now I have plans of a healthy eating and I hope I can be disciplined with my goals. I find that the weight I'm right now (~54Kg) is the one I'm more comfortable with, it's a couple of Kilos over my original goal weight but I don't mind at all, and I'm personally not concerned about the number on the scale rather than how I feel in my clothes or how I see the shape of my face in the mirror. I planned also to go to the gym once my energy is fully back, overall I don't have much of muscle mass so I need to build it back somehow, I'm thinking to go at least 3 times a week.
In the past few days I had a lack of energy but today I feel good, not weak at all but at the same time I'm ready to break my fast. Some time it's just the brain preparation that pushes us in the direction that we planned in advance, not necessarily because it's the right time to do it. In any case, I bought two little cans of pure organic coconut water during my lunch break, I left it in the fridge here in the office for now; I might take one home and the second one I will use it tomorrow as my "lunch", but not the pure coconut though, I'll add some distilled water, just to go slowly with the refeeding, but I may drink here and there in the afternoon, I don't think it will harm my system if it's diluted.

Saturday and Sunday will be my first 2 days of real food for my refeeding process, I think I'll buy some organic watermelon on Friday afternoon, not sure if I'll be working from home on that day, but I can definitely go to the grocery store and buy a small piece; I won't have much for those 2 days so I guess a small half will suffice. Depending on how those 2 days go I'll decide what to do on Refeeding Day #3; that will be in the office so I hope the digestion will not drown me down too much by Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment