Thursday 20 October 2016

Water Fast Day #17 - My symptoms while fasting

It's been already 17 days since I started my Water Fast and overall I am very pleased that I took this decision of fasting. My results are great from many points of view, just only the idea that my body is somehow healing itself is priceless for me, I had too much going on in my past months that I wanted to get rid of in any way I could.
In these days I'm often anxious, mostly impatient I would say, but I'm not sure why; I'm wondering if this is part of the healing process and soon will go away, I hope so. I don't feel hungry, my ketosis are still in large traces every morning, I noticed that I don't wake up at night anymore to go to the washroom, before it was like 3 times at least! Very annoying while sleeping really. My sleep is not great though, I have hard time to sleep deeply with no interruptions at night, I know that is a common thing while fasting but it really bothers me, I love sleeping and psychologically I feel I'm not resting enough if I don't have a full night deep sleep. My breath and my mouth are absolutely terrible in the past few days, I do brush my teeth regularly but it seems that there's nothing I can do to avoid this thing, I still have a white coat on my tongue, I feel my mouth like I didn't brush my teeth since weeks…disgusting, no options though, so I just have to suck it up I guess.
One thing I noticed in the morning is that I cannot drink a full glass of water, I have to sip slowly and not too much, otherwise I would feel my heart beating fast and I'll be light headed, don't know why and I don't have a logic reason for that since during the day I have no problems whatsoever while drinking water.
I'm losing lots of weight, which is good, although I know I might regain part of it but hopefully not all; I planned to follow a raw vegan diet till is completely stabilized maintaining the fat consumption to a minimum, so what they called it LFRV DietLow Fat Raw Vegan Diet. People started to notice my lower weight, not that I had any comments about it, just coworkers saying that I look amazing, which is great for me, especially because I do feel amazing with this Water Fast. If anyone tells you that people don't notice your weight, well let me tell you it's not true, I have proofs.

No comments:

Post a Comment