Wednesday 12 October 2016

Why I decided to go for a 21 Days Water Fast?

Here few of my reasons why I decided to extend my Water Fast; I'll list all of them in no particular order:
  • With a minimum of 21 days of fasting there are more than 90% chances of eliminating Candida Albicans from the system (or at least reestablish a good balance with good bacteria in the body) – For a sugar addicted as myself this is real hope!
  • To enter into Ketosis (burning fat state) I need at least 4/5 days of fasting so 72 hours would not be useful for anything in this perspective, so I might as well avoid altogether and just try to eat healthy instead.
  • With a prolonged Water Fast the health benefits are endless, those includes improvements of anxiety, depression, digestion issues, joint pain, cancer, skin problems, and so on. Easy to say I was sold on that.
  • The psychological impact on a prolonged Water Fast is relevant; the connection with my body and mind, with the nature and God is extremely profound.
  • The possibility to heal my body and reset all my organs in a healthier state, detoxing myself of all the bad food and toxins I had in the past years.
  • The hope (even if very small) of getting rid of my Binge Eating Disorder and to find a new relationship with food.
I think I covered most of my personal reasons, I might add other comments in my future posts, checking in during my Water Fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment