Thursday 29 September 2016

HCG Diet - Lack of motivation, how to overcome?

 Ok, I can officially say that I lost track on which VLCD day I am right now, mostly because I did not follow the protocol very well lately so I didn't count as strict diet days few of them in the past week. I have a rough estimation around 50 injections, still struggling on being POP really, I'm not sure when I'll shift my mind on being diligent on this diet, I hope soon or I'll fall again in my anxiety-depression state.
It's been few days now that I'm eating these delicious soups that I make myself with vegetables but also adding Parmiggiano Reggiano and a big spoon of sour cream. What damages my diet though are the candies, chewing gum and cream in my coffees, those things are bad for me as well as the yogurt or cottage cheese that I eat with so much cocoa powder here and there. I know exactly that I cannot buy – for any reason – these types of cheese and I still do it, I keep on fooling myself, trying to be disciplined, complaining about my poor willpower, my terrible diet results, I'm tired of not seeing improvements on the scale, I'm tired on being still in the 60-ies Kg, I need help, I need stronger motivations….but I really don't know where to find it. Today I was thinking on posting an AD in my building, on the bulletin board, to see if I can find a Weight Loss Buddy to share same goals and to be accountable to…not sure if anyone will ever reply but I think is not a bad idea overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment