Friday 16 September 2016

HCG Diet - VLCD #39 slow motion losses

My HCG Diet for this Round #3 is going so slowly and I'm not sure exactly why. In terms of food I'm following the protocol, maybe not 100% - since I'm having lots of decaf coffees with unsweetened almond milk. I'm also having lots of constipation issues, not that I feel ever bloated or uncomfortable but I'm not having bowel movements as my usual lately. I've increased the amount of probiotic and laxative teas, but they seem not working at all and it's so frustrating.
I registered a weight loss this morning, which is good but I'm in the 61/62 Kg since almost 3 weeks now, going up & down. I can't wait to be in the fifties!
I'm seriously thinking on buying a new vial of HCG, because if I keep staying on this rate, it will take me forever to reach my goal. I've been on this new vial about a week now and it won't last more than another 15 days or so, I'm sure I cannot reach my goal anytime soon. My Round #1 was so so much better, I lost weight in a consistence pattern; sure I had days were I was stalling or not losing that much but overall, at the end of the week, I always seen a good progress.
I just ordered a new bacteriostatic water vial again, on amazon takes forever to deliver, so better be prepared in case I want to keep on staying on this Round #3 till I'm satisfied with my losses.

No comments:

Post a Comment