Friday 23 September 2016

HCG Diet - VLCD #47 What's wrong with me?

 It's been already 47 days into this 3rd Round of HCG and I'm still over 61Kg, this stumbling block that I cannot overcome and that feels like forever. I should also admit that it is partially my fault, I'm not following Dr. Simeons protocol religiously this time around, I have lots of cravings and I'm not distracted enough here at work to feel motivated and stick to my diet. Some days I feel stronger, some others I almost give up to the chocolate bar that is sitting in my desk's drawer since few days now.
In these days I'm switching position within my company and also thinking to use some of my vacation days left to go somewhere warm South, I do feel afraid a bit though, last time I was in Mexico I ended up falling back off the wagon in my depressing binge eating habits losing all the progresses I had made with my first Round of HCG. It was the worst thing that could ever happen to me! Not just because of the weight gain but the psychological aspect of being a binge eater is unforgiven for my mental health!
I'm wondering if all these cravings are due to TOM coming soon, usually when I'm under HCG my period gets messed up because of the very low calories intake. I imagine that the body cannot support a regular menstrual cycle under these conditions.

Today I had great plans on not drinking any coffee for the whole day, and I have to say…I started very well, I had a couple of chamomile teas for breakfast this morning and then eventually I gave up to my coconut chocolate bar and I already had 2 coffees with cream! What's wrong with me? Why I cannot stick to this protocol anymore? Losing faith in the Diet is extremely negative, I'm not sure I can go back into my eating regiment if I keep going in this direction. Please strengths come to me!! HCG please help me! Dr. Simeonsif you're somewhere over there – help me please!! Ok, I know I'm on a delirium here… 

No comments:

Post a Comment