Thursday 22 September 2016

HCG Diet - Constipation issues during strict diets

This is a topic that might not be pleasant to most readers but, lets' face it, we have all been through this type of discomfort while on a strict Diet! So to recap, in my previous rounds with HCG I never had issues on being regular for my bowel movements, but lately it's not going very well for me. I'm wondering if my body got addicted to the probiotics or the laxative methods that I used in the past days.

I know that based on the Dr. Simeons protocol I should not necessarily expect to have it daily (from Pounds & Inches):  "While a patient is under treatment we never permit the use of any kind of laxative taken by mouth. We explain that owing to the restricted diet it is perfectly satisfactory and normal to have an evacuation of the bowel only once every three to four days", but I'm really not used to have movements so rarely, and in this case where all the food that I had in the past 4 days goes? Will I see a gain just because I'm plugged? Will my ketosis be affected by this? Some days I really feel heavy just because of this problem and truth or not, after the evacuation happens I'm usually down 1Kg

No comments:

Post a Comment