Thursday 8 September 2016

R3P2 -VLCD #31 a new HCG Vial and my weight gain

It's been already 31 days on this 3rd Round of HCG, time flies but my extra pounds not so much. Today I started a new vial of HCG, I felt the other solution, after a month of use, lost its potency. I cannot get anymore into Ketosis, I am hungry sometimes, my cravings are way more than usual, my mood is not great either and my weight seems stall since days now. It's frustrating.
This morning the scale reported a weight gain of 700gr! 700! Unbelievable! It's more than 1.5lb! How could that be possible with such a tiny amount of calories?! All right, in my partial-defense I should say that my stomach is acting weirdly lately, I tried to take so many probiotic, laxative teas, dulcolax, coffee – but nothing worked so far, at least not relevantly. It never happened to me before; really the probiotic and the smooth move teas are usually extremely effective, sometime even too much! Not this time though, just wondering if it's a reaction of my body for not releasing too much fat. I hope with this new HCG solution things will go better. I cannot keep on drinking caffeinated coffee, I start to bite my lips and the headaches for the withdrawal are always terrible.
Regardless of tomorrow outcome – weight or stomach department issues – on Saturday I will do an apple day. I will buy 6 big apples and cut all of them to eat it during the day, without much of water intake as well. I hope it will work, apples for me are a comfort food and I noticed that my body likes them very much, so much that I usually gain weight instead of losing it. I will give my hope on the new HCG vial potency to help me out on that. I should be fine in terms of temptations since Saturday I'm going on a short trip to St. Jacob's country, so I'll be on the bus all day, from 7:30 AM till late evening.
A while ago I estimated I would be in the 5X-fifties by now, it didn't happen; I'm re-estimating this target weight a couple of times already. I really want to leave this 6X-sixties number for good, my dresses are still not fitting and with this bowel movement's issues I feel like a balloon!
Wish me luck, I will update soon with my Apple Day results!

No comments:

Post a Comment