Friday 16 September 2016

HCG Diet - VLCD #40 How can I break my weight loss slowdown?

Today is my VLCD #40 in this Round #3, so far I lost roughly 7 Kg (15.5lb) – it seems a lot but really is not a good number on a HCG Diet; with 40 days of injections I should have seen losing at least 25lb/30lb. Disappointing and definitely not encouraging results. But I knew that every round is different, and let's admit that my decaf coffee addiction is not helping either. Now I have the feelings that my body is getting used to the amount of food I have every day, I'm not hungry most of the day, my mood is good, but sometimes I would like to see the scale going down quicker. Today I also ordered another vial of HCG, apart from the money I really didn't want to go to this path, on staying so long with such a small amount of Calories, but if I stay where I am right now, is like didn't diet at all on this round, this morning I registered a gain and I'm back on 61.4Kg.
One of my fellow dieters on FatSecret was pointing that whatever I gained should not be fat but body food or water, which I agreed thinking about the logic of it; I don't eat much fat during the day anyway, and I'm often constipated lately.
One thing I decided to do is increase my exercise routine, maybe slowly though. I know that with only 500/660 calories per day is not advisable to exercise, plus sore muscles are definitely going to retain some water. But I'm thinking to build up a routine slowly, I also purchased a groupon offer for 10 classes in a Kung Fu school, unbelievable I know! Me doing Kung-Fu? I can barely walk and chew a gum at the same time, but I love challenges and if I don't learn I rarely get hooked in anything.
I have also wasted half year of my gym membership not going at all, I want to try to get back into this good habit, I always loved my Body Attack classes, so Sunday there's one at 11:00AM and I usually go to take a long relaxing sauna after (steam room), so I will try to go this weekend; I might not be able to complete the whole hour since I'm out of shape, but I will try to do my best.
With these exercise activities I am planning on "shocking" my body, consuming more calories and proteins and see if my stalls reduce and I see some good weight losses. In addition to that I will benefit in terms of health and I'm hoping to stay away a bit more from the decaf-coffee-madness that I'm experiencing lately.
Since I'm becoming really desperate on what is happening with my HCG Diet slowdown, I'm also trying to avoid as much as I can supplements in these days. I took lots of probiotics in the past few days; I even bought some strong one: 80 billion strength but nothing is happening anyway, so I will let my body rest from all those bacteria and see if I see any change.
 This coming weekend I'm also going to try an Intermittent Fasting day(s) – I've lots of things to do Saturday and volunteering to the Ukrainian beer festival (I deeply hate beer) – so it will be a good chance for me not to eat or drink anything, just working at the bar and meet people.

Sunday I've my Body Attack class planned in the morning (with steam room in the plan as well), and in the afternoon I have a first date with a friend of a friend, just going for a walk or coffee, let's see if I can fast that day too or I'll have 6 eggs so I can do a protein day to help my muscles after the gym. But, of course, all this is my ideal world plan…that I screw up every time with my insane lack of initiative. In my defense I have to say that I never been like that, I've been always super active, I guess I'm getting old!

No comments:

Post a Comment