Wednesday 21 September 2016

HCG Diet - VLCD #45 Exercising during P2

Again this morning I registered a gain, I know it's my fault and for all the candies I had yesterday, sugar-free but not sugar-alcohol free, plus I had an extra portion of asparagus before going to my Kung-Fu class. I knew this morning, during my usual weigh-in that I will see a gain, I still had hopes though, I always do anyway.
It's becoming a really long round this one, it's been already 45 days on the diet, and although I've seen people doing longer than that, I must to say: motivation tends to bend down after so many weeks. This morning I had my large apple with a tbsp of cacao powder, not sugar only a bit of stevia but this for me is a sign that my cravings are taking over me. I also had already 3 candies but I promised myself I won't buy any for now, I finished the package within a day, I'm obviously out of control.
Sometimes I think this is due to my binge eating habits but I don’t' think it is, I'm just hungry, I want something sweet, but having it under HCG would be a big mistake, my fat/carbs content should stay as low as possible during P2.
I'm also not that busy at work, since I'll be transitioning in a new role by the end of the month, so motivation is all over the place and being bored is a diet-killer let's face it, we often eat for boredom, well at least I do.
Yesterday I went to my first Kung-Fu class, apart from the unfriendly instructor that didn't even look my face, overall was not that bad. I was surprised to see that in terms of strengths I had no issues, I didn't faint, I felt normal, sure I'm out of shape, but that's another problem. I need practice to build my core, to become stronger. I've paid for 10 classes so I'll take all of them and after I'll decide on what to do, if I want to keep going or not. It's been a good test for me that I wanted to understand if I was able to handle a full hour class…without feeling weak or dizzy. I'm positive I can start slowly to go back to the gym and get back into my body attack classes to consume extra calories and enjoy the health benefits of exercising!

No comments:

Post a Comment