Tuesday 5 September 2017

Combined Dry & Water Fast Days 8, 9, 10 and 11


Combined Fast Day #8, #9, #10 (Sat, Sun, Mon)
Water Fast
The long weekend passed, mostly being lazy in bed, I really didn’t want to do much and the more I was staying in bed the more I was feeling lazy. My ketosis has been really good this past long weekend, but not much weight loss – it might be still water retention but I’m basically at the same weight when I broke my Dry Fast. As I always say there’s nothing better than Dry Fasting when it comes to lose weight. I noticed my tongue became heavily white coated, it feels awful and I realized that is one of the reason why I cannot stand much not drinking, because I want to get rid of this bad feeling but, even drinking hot water with lemon, it doesn’t help with the white-coat of the tongue at all. I had 2 spontaneous BMs this weekend, mostly liquid but my tummy was hurting me a lot, maybe my fault too because I drank too fast my water lemon and my stomach cannot handle all that water in few minutes. It happens all the times. I started to get some Potassium, Calcium and Magnesium, not much really but since I was drinking distilled water I felt I needed supplements in case of deficiency of these electrolytes. I also took a 10M probiotics in the evening, especially for the BMs that made me feel a bit off with my stomach. I know I should not take anything since I’m not eating since days but I listen to my body and if I don’t feel right, I’ll change my plans. I washed and dried my hair yesterday evening and my arms felt a bit weak, I had to take a break after few minutes, the hair-dryer was too heavy, but I think I should do some exercise, not only for my arms but for my mid-section too!


Combined Fast Day #11 - Tuesday
Water Fast
Today I’m back in the office, I feel better, I was able to wear one of my favourite dresses, not the smallest one of course but one that I love, so I’m happy for that. My weight did not change at all since yesterday and – strangely enough – my Ketosis was lower today at 80mg/dL. I think I’m drinking too much teas and lemon water. I noticed that I hit plateaus when I’m super lazy at home. I’m planning on doing an enema today, not that I feel constipated or nothing, but I can tell that I still need to get rid of old stuff in my colon. Days go slower when I’m home doing nothing, I should force myself to be engaged in something that takes my mind off the fast and my weight, it is not healthy. This morning I had my Bell Kidneys Tea with a bit of lemon, now I like the taste, believe it or not! I’m in the office sipping on some water lemon now and I think I managed to add enough lemon this time, just to bottle cap size. This morning I was thinking on starting some light exercises at home, like crunches and some squats, but let’s see how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment