Wednesday 20 September 2017

Combined Dry and Water Fast - Day #26

Days are passing after all, it’s been 26 days that I am not eating any solid food; never been so long without eating – I reached a new personal record! I’m still far away from my weight goal though; unfortunately I had lots of fat to shed so lots of days are needed.
So far I’m ok, morning walks are becoming a bit of a challenge, but not crazy really, I can still manage to come to the office and back home without major issues. What’s a bit harder for me is using my arms muscles; drying my hair mostly, using the hair dryer is tough and I need to take breaks every few seconds; I’m wondering if exercise can help me with that.
What I don’t like are my sleepless nights, I can’t sleep continuously during the night and in the morning I don’t want to wake up at all, maybe also because I’m getting bored at work – as usual. Apart from that I guess I’m ok, my tongue is not that white-coated, just a little; I’m not particularly hungry but I like to watch a lot of YouTube videos of Raw Vegan recipes; I also try to prepare something for my dad so I can satisfy my desire of cooking, and I keep my mind busy from the food restriction. I have to say, even while I’m cooking something delicious, I have no cravings to try or taste whatever I’m cooking, I feel fine really.
I noticed that during a Water Fast I bruise easily, and it takes time to go away the bruise; this is apparently a common thing for fasters. Today I have a bit of lower back pain, maybe I need an enema, I didn’t do in the past few days, but I don’t feel the need to at the moment. My weight is going down very slowly, as I was expecting; I estimated another 2 weeks for me to reach my weight goal, but I’ll see how the next days will go, I’m just afraid my weakness can get worst and it will become harder for me to do my daily activities.
I still don’t fit in lots of my dresses, even though I lost some weight in these 26 days, I still have a lot of fat on me, this is something that really bothers me, because 26 days is a long time to stay without food, and although there are people doing Water Fasts for 40 days, it is still a big number for me! I know I should be stronger and think that days will pass and eventually I’ll get there, where I want to be, in happiness with my body, with my cravings, sure that I killed some parasites and got rid of lots of my addictions for certain type of junk food.

No comments:

Post a Comment