Friday 15 September 2017

Combined Dry and Water Fast – Day #21

Friday 15.09.2017
Combined Dry and Water Fast – Day #21
Water Fast
Today I feel better than yesterday, my energy level seems improved a bit and my mood is ok. I came to the office with my scooter for the first time and, although does not give me the chance to walk and do some light exercise, I really liked, it’s a short trip really but I feel like at home in Rome, when I used to use my scooter to go to the subway or the train station.
My weight is going down very slowly, today I’m 60.7Kg; I registered a weight loss after the yesterday’s stall, so always good seeing the scale going down. Apart from the numbers, I prefer looking in the mirror and see my progresses; I’m still very chubby, I barely can use the leggings without feeling a sausage for my fat legs, so I am not getting skinnier fast that’s for sure. But that’s ok, I guess I’m a work in progress and I need to be strong and have patience if I want to reach my goal of 52Kg.
I was thinking of taking some of the tinctures in my morning Kidney tea, who knows maybe they will help me with the energy; I was also wondering if I should take a B12 shot once a week, that should help me too with my energy levels, but I’m still debating on this, so let’s see.
Fortunately it’s Friday today and this weekend I’m not seeing my parents, so I can dedicate to myself all the time I want. I feel that if I keep myself busy I don’t think much about the fast, plus I’m not even hungry anyway; I often repeat to myself: don’t be a chicken and keep going with this Fast, time will pass and I will be glad I did it, 100%!

No comments:

Post a Comment