Tuesday 12 September 2017

Combined Dry & Water Fast - Days 15, 16 and 17


It has been a long weekend for me and my Water Fast, I went to US with my parents on a road trip, it was not very tiring but at the end of the trip I felt a bit weak and fell asleep very fast once back home. So far my fast is going well, I don’t see much changes on the scale but energy is good, mood is ok, and anxiety is gone, well at least most of the part of my days – I might have some episodes in the early mornings.
During this short trip I’ve been watching my parents eating delicious things and I must to say I did not feel the desire of cheating or breaking my fast, I didn’t feel deprived or anything, which means my Ketosis is working wonder! Unfortunately, I ran out of Ketostix so I can’t check what the ketone's levels are but I would assume I’m in a ketogenic state right now.
By Sunday evening I had very dry skin but maybe was due to the fact that, during the trip, I didn’t have much chance to drink water, we were always running around, so it was hard for me drinking and stopping to go to the bathroom, so I ended up drinking just around 1L of water or so. But after I resumed my water intake, my skin went back to normal.
Last night I was watching a YouTube video of a guy doing an extended Fast and his tongue was incredibly white! I never seen something like that, my tongue is just a little bit white compared his. I guess everyone is different but that was shocking for me.
I’m thinking of starting a new Dry Fast tomorrow; the weight loss rate while dry fasting is way higher than Water Fast, and since my weight is basically not moving at all (I’m still 61.7Kg), I want to try to give a boost to this fast, plus I’m getting tired on drinking water and I’m sure once I stay few days without water I will appreciate drinking again much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment