Tuesday 12 September 2017

Combined Dry and Water Fast - Day by Day

I'm starting a new Dry Fast today, in the middle of my Combined Prolonged Fast, giving a break to my drinking water and trying to improve my weight loss rate.

DRY FAST BEGINMonday September 11, 2017 @ 4:30 PM

Combined Fast Day #18 - Dry Fast - Tuesday 12.09.2017
@ 8:30 AM - 16hrs into the fast
I started my Dry Fast today, now I’m just on the 16th hours but so far so good, I’m not thirsty and, of course, not hungry at all. This morning I felt a bit “off” coming to work, I don’t think is because of the Dry Fast, since I just started, maybe just a general feeling that can be due to anything. I was thinking on doing an enema yesterday, but at the end – lazy me – I didn’t do it; today I feel more motivated since I don’t want anything sitting in my GI tract that might poison my body, because unable to release it. Today at work I’m full of meetings; I hope I won’t fall asleep in one of them. Sleep has been very bad lately, although last night I slept more than usual though.



Combined Fast Day #19 - Dry Fast - Tuesday 12.09.2017
@ 10:30 AM - 42hrs into the fast
I didn't have much to log yesterday, mostly because I was running between meetings all day. However, I really feel normal, sure my mouth is awful as usual, but it's basically the same as during the Water Fast. I'm not thirsty or hungry and today I feel much better in terms of sleep. Last night I was dreaming of eating something and I was actually chewing while asleep; since I have a retainer for my teeth that I use at night, my first thought was of how bad of me was eating with my braces on! This morning I felt a bit weak with my arms though, I had to take small breaks when I was drying my hair, but I was able to walk to the office without issues really. Yesterday I did an enema, I had this thoughts that something was poisoning inside me if I didn't do it. Well it was ok but during the night I had some pain in my GI tract, but I didn't release anything, maybe with the days, since I'm Dry Fasting I'm sure my body is trying to retain as much water as possible. Today my weight is 61.1Kg, which is 1.3lb less than yesterday. I feel I still need to lose so much and my weight loss is going so slow; but not much I can do I guess. At this rate I would need another 20/30 days before ending this fast, but it is what it is. One thing I noticed so far for this Dry Fast is that I'm not urinating at all, really small quantities and very rarely during the day, I'm wondering if in the next days I'll see any change, once the burned fats are going to release some of the stored water. My tongue so far is not that white, slightly pinky-white I would say, I really hope that this means that my detoxing process is going well and I don't have any yeast infection anymore, that would be great to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment