Friday 22 January 2016

HCG Diet - VLCD #8 my reflections

It is finally Friday and I can report another loss today; so far since I started my VLCD days I lost a total of 4.4Kg that means in pounds about 9.7lb in a week. I know that the first 7/10 days the weight loss is more consistent, but that's ok, I'm happy even with just 300gr loss daily, I don't want to stress too much my body losing lots of weight so quickly. Apparently I read that the Loading Days, and how they're done, is very important for the best results of the HCG Diet. If you load properly you will lose lots the first week and with no hunger or side effects from the 500 – Calories diet. Personally I believe I ate lots of fat during my 2 days of gorging, and definitely eliminating sugar, prior to start my diet, helped me so much to avoid any craving or withdrawal.
It's my VLCD #8 today and I often smile thinking on how amazing I feel and how incredible is still to me the fact that I'm not hungry for most of the day. Sure around meals time or in the morning I get a bit hungry, but it's not bothering me at all, it's bearable, I eat my orange for breakfast my detox tea and I'm super happy, I don't even feel eating. How could this be real!?! Because I still don't know what's happening to my body and to my mind. I see my belly pouch going down every day, I don't feel weak, I'm not grumpy – quite the opposite – my skin is changing in better, I'm glad every day that I found the HCG Diet!
Tomorrow I'll be checking again my body measurements after this first week with the HCG Diet, I already know that I'll see a decrease in terms of inches, I noticed on my clothes, I can fit almost normally in some dresses, not all of them yet but I'm working on. Some people say that if you don't see a weight loss on the scale most likely you will see it on your inches, because this Diet is really all about Pounds & Inches!
This blog is for me like a sort of personal diary for my Diet-life journey, although maybe nobody will read my words, I could go back to old posts and see what was my experience at the time, and learn maybe something. For the HCG Diet there's a big community on YouTube, very nice, lots of normal people uploading videos on their channels, sharing experience and support, some people find this experience of shooting videos and following the HCG Community on YouTube a great help for accountability. I thought about on making videos too, but then I recalled my accountability with the nurses at the Dr. Bernstein clinic, and the feeling of freedom I had when I was not going there anymore or just skipping a day. When the accountability came less for me, I let all my self-control with food go away, it brought me to Binge Eat and to my disorder. I had no more no one telling me that I was not in Ketosis or that I had to stick on the strict diet, so I did whatever I wanted. For this reason, this time, I wanted to be accountable only to myself, I want to reach my goals without depending on someone else opinion if I don't do it. I might be wrong and this might not work for everyone, but I try to learn from my previous mistakes and change what I think was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment