Friday 15 January 2016

HCG Diet - VLCD #1 The Begin

I had my third injection of HCG today, and this signs the begin of my VLCD days. So far I'm ok, it's just early morning but I feel I had so much food in the past two days that I could go for a while without eating, but of course I'll be starving pretty soon knowing my body!
I'm excited that I've finally started this Protocol, I know that there will be challenges along the way, hunger, dizziness, ketosis and all those things a strict diet can bring with it, but I believe in Dr. Simeons "cure" for my metabolism and I will continue until I reached my goal following meticulously the protocol.

Today the injection was a positive experience; I used 50 IU (0.5cc) of the solution and – apart from a small amount of blood coming out – it was extremely easy and quick. I do not mind the blood per se but I figure that some HCG will be lost when blood is coming out after the injection and, since the quantity is already so small, wasting any amount of HCG is a big loss that in general could compromise the hunger feeling of the day and the results on weight loss. But I was happy to notice that the cheap insulin syringes that I'm using don't have dead space, the top part behind the needle, so no solution gets lost in the syringe after using it. They're still cheap in quality though. For some reason today, after the injection, I believe I felt the HCG getting into my system, maybe it was just a placebo effect but the procedure went well and if I keep on doing my injections like today's one, I think I will have soon a positive pregnancy test that validates the trace of HCG in my body!

No comments:

Post a Comment