Thursday 14 January 2016

Second Loading Day

I'm approaching the official start of my VLCDVery Low Calories Diet under HCG and Dr. Simeons Protocol. Today is my Second Loading Day, I'm definitely less hungry than yesterday and I do not want to eat much, I believe is mostly due to all the fatty food I had. I'm drinking lots of water though, I guess it's a normal reaction to all this fat I'm eating, and I feel always thirsty. I had an increase of 2.1 Kg today and my BMI was the same as yesterday, strangely my body fat was just a tiny bit less, which I think it's just a machine error! I planned to check my BMI every day, together with my weight, the inches of body fat lost I might check on a weekly basis rather than daily, I don't think I would see any substantial change every day anyway. I also want to take some pictures today, which introduces the begin of the real diet at the maximum weight I ever had in my life, I do hope to see drastic changes in the coming weeks. I planned to take pictures of my body changing on average every week; I might not do it every week if I don't see big losses. From my previous experience with Dr. Bernstein Diet often I did not have any weight loss, sometime due to certain type of food that was not absorbed by my body in a good way (see tomatoes), sometimes when I reached a former weight that I had in the past; those stalls are the most annoying ones, it might take days before you can see the scale going down again. I think I kind of know now where I might find in the future a former weight, I can be totally wrong but I bet I will have hard time to go down 62Kg, 58Kg and 55Kg; I maintained in my past those values for a while so my body could remember and stop there again.
Sometimes I wonder if this new Diet and the fact that will bring me again into ketosis and starvation mode, could somehow generate new and strong urges to Binge. That's a fear for me; because they can halts the Diet and the emotional stress will be huge. Some people reported to have actually trained themselves using the HCG Diet, to stop bingeing. For me it's a new experience with the Eating Disorder consciousness, so I will have to see myself. I did though some sort of withdrawal from sugar and carbs already. I wanted to start my HCG Diet with no sugar and very low carbs intake; otherwise the withdrawal done during a 500 Calories Diet might be super tough for me that I'm a chocolate addicted.
Today I'll go to the grocery store to buy some organic vegetables and some chicken breast to prepare my meals for tomorrow. With my previous Dr. Bernstein Diet I use to prepare lots' of dishes in advance, some of them I use to freeze, but most of the time I frozen already washed and pre-cut vegetables. This time I might not do it, I would prepare my meals on a daily basis mostly. The reason why I do not want to have food pre-cooked is because I got sick of it! Eventually the frozen vegetables and my dishes tasted very poorly and I never enjoyed eating it. I could tell the difference between meals that were coming just from the stove than one that was coming out from the microwave. I might have stated the obvious here but that's ok, it still explains my point of view…

The only thing that I might prepare in advance is the chicken breast raw meat, I can buy it and remove the extra fat – if any – weight it and save in plastic bags in the freezer. That should not be too bad once defrosted. At the end the amount of food that I eat every day it's so little that a meal shouldn't take that long to prepare, why bother to do too many things in advance?! There are only 2 meals a day: lunch and dinner, and I must to say, I'm almost happy not to have breakfast. I was tired of preparing omelet during my Dr. Bernstein Diet; I'm glad I can skip altogether or just have a tea and an apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment