Thursday 14 January 2016

HCG Diet and my First Loading Day

This first day of Loading is becoming really tough. Somehow I think I was looking forward to it, but now really all this greasy food is making me sick, I actually hope it's a HCG effect, which means that it's already circulating in my body….in small amounts maybe. But I think it might be better tomorrow, in terms of hormone effectiveness. I have to admit I am a bit concerning regarding the solution ratio of my injections, and if I took from the original vial all the HCG that was there, I somehow regretted not putting enough bacteriostatic water to help the HCG table dissolve properly. I watched many videos and most of them were saying that the tablet will dissolve almost instantly once in contact with the liquid bacteriostatic water. It was actually not quite like that, I had to wait and move the vial here and there (without shaking it to avoid air bubbles) to dissolve the HCG. I found that some residual of powder were still at the bottom of the little bottle, in the small crease of the vial, just wondering if this amount can somehow compromise me daily dosage. Maybe I'm just worrying too much, maybe I will have my answers in the next days, seeing how much hungry I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment