Thursday 28 January 2016

HCG Diet - VLCD #14 - My Detox Bath good results

Today is a good day for my HCG Journey; I lost 600gr since yesterday morning (which in pounds would be around 1.3lb I believe).  I had my Detox bath yesterday, who know if it might helped the weight loss but, in any case, I'm grateful for that. I don't like seeing the scale not reporting any change….I will think differently during maintenance I guess.
This morning for some reason my mood is very good, I'm sure HCG have some sort of effect on that, I clearly noticed a huge difference when I started using it, I was always sad and down previously, sure my weight would make me unhappy too sometimes but I'm still more less the same, it's been only 14 days anyway.
I forgot to pack my grissino this morning, at the begin I thought I'd not have it, since I sadly switched to having an apple for breakfast, I figured it might increase too much my daily carb amount, that's ok I guess I may have at home or a couple of celery pieces instead. I forgot that too!
I've to admit, this morning I had a strong desire to add some organic cocoa powder on my apple, and then I changed mind, thinking about Dr. Simeons and how easy could be to get off the wagon when dieting, I'm hungry a bit now though, which usually doesn't happen in this way, again it might be my ovulation….women we have it all!
This is my VLCD #14 and I am still full of energy, no dizzy, no weak at all with this 500 Calories Diet, I still can't believe it. You would understand me only when you first tested what's being on starvation mode and feeling incapable to do anything, even walking was a challenge for me with Dr. Bernstein Diet, I felt fainting many times! What crazy Diet, if I look back I think I wasted so much money for nothing, quite the opposite actually, I had only negative results from it: my anxiety for famine, my binge eating disorder, my thin hair, my depression, my over re-gain weight, my period missed for months. Oh well, we live & learn I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment