Wednesday 27 February 2019

2019 Fast 3.0 - Dry Fast Day #5

114 hours into the Dry Fast - 67.65 Kg (149lb)
Another day has passed and finally my Ketosis is up to 80mg/dL today. Every fast is different and most probably my prior-fast diet was too high in carbs for my liver to consume all the stored glucose. Believe it or not, today my throat doesn't feel that dry like yesterday, that's weird to me. I did an enema last night, but I have the feeling I did not release all the water from the enema bag. I reported only 1Kg in weight loss, based on how much I released and my Dry Fasting regiment, I should have seen a better result on the scale. But I'm good with that, now I can see on my face that I lost some weight. I feel very positive with this Dry Fast, I have no symptoms of fasting whatsoever, my energy levels are good and my thirst is almost absent so far. I'm confident this could be a long Dry Fast! Aiming for 200hrs and more.
My sleep has not been affected from the fast, which is a gift for me! I don't like being sleepless during the night, I'm always concerned about my adrenals and my resting time. One thing that is really bothering at the moment is my keto breath; I never had this stinky breath before; even my mother noticed how bad and acetone-like it smells. I really don't know what to do, I bought a breath mist spray to use before a meeting, hoping it will help somehow and not break my fast. I really spray only once and I can barely feel it in my mouth, but for me is the price to pay to be able to Dry Fast and work at the same time. I feel good energy today, I walked from home to come in the office, it was snowing and nice in the downtown core. I don't feel tired but my quads are a bit sore from the Monday gym workout - even though it was a chicken workout! I'm so out of shape...

No comments:

Post a Comment