Friday 26 September 2014

Second Doctor Appointment

Since today is Friday I went to the clinic for my usual weigh-in and injection, I also had the doctor appointment. I was mentioning to the doctor that physically I feel weak all the times and, although I'm very pleased with the results, I don't have my usual strengths to do things I use to do. I use to walk to go to the clinic in the morning, now I don't feel having enough energy so I take the streetcar. He told me that it shouldn't be like this and I should feel just fabulous from all points of view. Which it sounds really nice true. So he decided to change my Cal-K pills from 6 a day to K-Lite 2 a day – one divided between lunch and afternoon snack. This K-Lite is a fizzy tablet that becomes really carbonated in the water with a colour and resembling taste of orange, he said like a FANTA, but I wouldn't believe that.

I tried the tablet and I almost throw up for the disgusting taste and gas that this thing emanates. It might works in terms of giving me energy, but it tastes awful and I can't drink it without feeling sick. I could have 40 pills a day but don't let me drink poison or I won't take it.

So I'll skip this K-Lite for now and stick to my 6 daily pills of Cal-K, during Maintenance I'll be down to just 2 pills a day, since I won't be any more in ketosis.

Since yesterday I cut one of my apples out and got back to the strawberries delight, they have way less calories than apples and my scale this morning was confirming me this thing as well, I'm back on 56.2Kg, which is my minimum so far.

I feel hungry all the times, I drink almost 3L of water every day and tons of other liquids, nothing helps when you're hungry, I don't believe in the theory that water makes you feel full, well then my water is defective.


I decided to eat every time I feel starving, if my stomach growls then I'll try to have something to eat. Ok the starvation and ketosis but I can't stand the growling part during a meeting, it's terrible. Of course I won't go over the allowed portions for the strict Diet. Vegetables are the only friends in this Diet, the total daily serving is 460g, which for a leafy green vegetable is a lot so when you're dying for some food or snack it comes handy having few grams of anything you can eat. Proteins and Fruits go very fast and the quantity is very limited so it's hard to help the cravings with those 2 servings. I don't even mention the Bread substitute ones, since they are almost inexistent

No comments:

Post a Comment