Wednesday 24 September 2014

One of my daily Menu

I went to the clinic this morning for my usual injection and their weigh-in showed a weight increase of 1 pound. Unbelievable or not, I gained 200g based on my scale. I think it was something that I drunk yesterday, maybe too many teas with Splenda made me retain some water. Hopefully it's not going to stay; today I'll try to drink tea as less as I can.

Another thing that happened today is my new food discovery, this time it was not a mistake but a purposely decided breakfast choice that resulted in a delicious meal! I brought with me in the office my food for the day and for breakfast I had half of my usual asparagus omelet and – as additional dish to eat – I had the Plain 0% Yogurt where I added a warm apple cut in small pieces. To be honest I never had yogurt with apple before, I always preferred berries but the taste of the warm apple in my cool yogurt was absolutely delicious. Tomorrow I'll have the full serving instead of half of it.

Here's my menu for tomorrow:

BREAKFAST
  •         175g LIBERTE' Yogurt Plain 0%
  •          1 tsp Vanilla Extract
  •          1 Apple – cut in small piece and warmed up
LUNCH
  •          5/8 oz Egg Whites
  •          150g Asparagus
  •          ½ slice Wonder Bread Light
  •          80g Steamed/Boiled Broccoli
  •          PAM spray


DINNER
  •          4oz Shiritaki Noodle Fettuccine
  •         230g Baby Bok Choy
  •          PAM spray
  •          18 Goldfish Whole Grain


SNACKS
  •          2 Jell-O Kraft – 92g each
  •         1 Apple
  •         Herbal Teas with Splenda



At the moment I'm having 2 apples a day but I'm thinking to buy a cantaloupe to give some variety to my sugar intake, I feel apples can be heavier at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment