Thursday 4 September 2014

Too much food

Yesterday, for the first time since I started my Dr. Bernstein Diet, the food that I prepared for dinner felt too much. I had an omelet with mushrooms with no bread or anything else but I barely made it to the end of it, and after that I regretted. Yes, because one of the suggestions that the nurse gave us during the consultation session, was not to eat if we were not feeling hungry. Which makes sense to me, don't force yourself, if your food intake is going down is better your hunger goes down too.   

Since I basically lost 0 pounds in the past 24 hours I decided to use a different approach, so today I'll have my protein servings between breakfast and lunch. A yogurt with berries for my breakfast and a veggie burger with tomatoes for lunch, in this way my dinner will be lighter and maybe I'll have few pounds less tomorrow for my weigh in.

Another thing that I'm really happy about, it is the results on my belly – after the abdomen injection. It seems smaller, just a tiny smaller ok but I see an improvement. It might be due to the weight loss, I'm not sure but I'm definitely having another painful injection on my belly tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment